Monday, May 13, 2013

05.13.13

Blamey Castle

Blamey Castle - Kissing the Blamey stone.

Cliffs of Moher


So, it was way good to talk to you all. It's always nice to see that things are still the same there. I miss you all and I am thankful for such a good family. Even though you threw away my wooden lake ramp! haha.
 
It was a really cool experience to get moves call while I was on the phone with you. As you could probably tell, I am not very pleased with the news. Haha. Oh well though. I am just really sad to leave this area because I have become close friends with so many people here. Everytime I have to leave an area it feels a bit like leaving home again. Especially this area. Galway will always be a really special place for me.  I've been trying to hold back tears all day. ha! I will especially miss the Wilsons. They have been like family to us here. It is the first area I've ever had a senior couple in and it's soo nice. I will really really miss them. But, I really am going to go up to Canada and see them when I'm finished. Probably to their homecoming. Who wants to go?
 
Being a Zone Leader is going to be really weird. I didn't think that I would get that call and I am pretty nervous about it. We will see though. I will be serving with a missionary named Elder Topp. He is from England. I will be in the same ward that I was last time I was in glasgow so it will also be pretty weird to show back up there again. They can't get rid of me that easy! At least I get to see all my old friends there again.
 
I love you all! It was so dang fun to talk to you. I hope you are all having fun.
 
Elder Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment