Friday, December 27, 2013

12.27.13

Hey this email will be pretty short cause I already talked to you. But, I just wanted to say that I LOVED everything in that package. So thank you all very much. 
 
It was really good to talk to you! Kind of weird cause I know I will be seeing you in person in just a few weeks. I think that knowledge made it a bit less exciting than usual. haha. 
 
Christmas here was great. The ward gave us loads of presents. I think like 80 percent of the presents we received were chocolates. So, hopefully I don't get fat again right before I go home. I would only need to gain 35 pounds in 10 weeks to be the same weight I was when I left. ha!
 
We haven't seen any investigators yet cause they all left for the holidays, but Neil should be back today or tomorrow and we're excited to see him again. 
 
We were allowed to watch pg movies again on boxing day so a less active family invited us over. They are called the Brysons. It's pretty neat that they invited us over cause when we first started teaching them they were really quiet and hard to teach, but we've been able to gain a great relationship with them and now we are all best friends. It was a fun day. 
 
I love you all! 

Elder Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment