Well, the MTC experience is nearly over. I am pretty excited to get out there and see Scotland and teach real investigators. This weak has been pretty cool though. At our devotional yesterday, we got to hear from Russel M Nelson. It was a way good talk. He talked about the 9 aspects of missionary work.
I have been going around using my classic phrases and now my whole district says them. Such as, I have a lot on my plate right now or other such phrases. I have a bunch of pictures hanging on my study area. I have the picture of me pounding it with our dead buck, a picture of our family, and a picture of Andlie and Haze and Daisey.
haha everyone in my district thinks I am a straight up redneck. They have some pretty good arguments as to why too. Lately, at night we have been sharing stories and I have told them a few stories about the antics of me and my friends. Now, everyone wants to come hang out with us in Cedar when they get back.
Ok so, I have my itinerary and we will be flying out of Salt lake at 12:30pm. Then we are supposed to get to Texas at 3:05 so I will try to call our house at around 4:00. (Utah time) After we go to Texas we fly to London and have a 3 hour layover there, then we go to Scotland. We are supposed to get there at 1:00 Pm the next day. I am so excited to get there. Do you have my mission home address? Please send me a dear elder to let me know.
I have been getting some awesome packages lately. Thanks to everyone who has wrote me or sent me packages. I am the envy of my district with all my awesome food and stuff.
It sounds like there have been a lot of stressful things going on in the family. I have been praying for everyone. I am so glad that Haze is doing better now. How is Coltons shoulder? Bryces nose sounds like it is getting better too.
Mom I am so glad you made me that picture album, I love looking at it. Ya, it was really good to get all the goodbyes over with last week because they were stressin me out haha. Have you put my adress on facebook? I decided I like the scripture you send me alot. I want it to be on my plaque. Jacob 1:9.
Dad How is the home life going without me to give you rugburns on your head? haha. I love getting all the letters from you. My pday in the field will always be on Monday. Have you stayed true to your diet so far? Hopefully, cause it's only been a week haha. Start letting bear in! She needs some socializing. Yes, I am still the district leader. It is a really cool responsibility. I get to interview the senior companion Elders every Friday. Let me know how the new mower works.
Mandy and Tim I love the pictures of Daisey you sent me. She is soo cute. Since when can she smile!? I told my district about your back story when I had to talk on the importance of recognizing the promptings of the holy ghost the other day. They all thought it was way cool. Keep sending me pics of Daisey.
Chandi and Bryan I was wondering who drove by and honked the other day. I will just go outside and wave everytime I hear a honk from now on. I love the package you sent me. I love the picture andlie drew for me. She is so cute. I am way glad Haze is ok that was freakin me out. That picture of him is so sad.
Bryce How is your nose doing. It looks massive in the pics you sent haha. Did I ever tell you about when I put a couch on the roof of cedar High? haha just wondering. Yes, I still occassionally say BOB SAGET. Everyone thinks the scripture case you gave me is ill. How is the camry doing? Is it just sitting? You still going to New York. My residence is in 5m. my class is in a building that used to be a residence but just got turned into a class building.
Well, I love you all and keep stayin strong. I can feel your prayers. The church is true.
Elder Goodwin
No comments:
Post a Comment