Monday, November 5, 2012

11.05.12





 As I said, Happy birthday to Dad and Bryan! I hope you both have an awesome week. 

This week hasn't been too exciting. No drunk people attacking us or children harrassing us. But, I forgot to tell you about the Kebabtism that happened last week. Yes, that right, I kebabtised Elder Windhausen, my son. We went to a random kebab place in the city with the zone leader. (Elder Witt and Elder Snowden) We got king kebabs on nan bread. They were soo massive. None of us were able to finish them. I will attach a picture so you know what kind of a food challenge this really was. Kebabs are pretty good, though. I like the one called the chicken donner. I'm not even sure how they make the meat, but it's probably pretty sketchy. It's good anyway. Me and Elder Parsons (District Leader) found the best kebab place ever while we were on exchanges. It's called Kebabish. I'm not sure why I felt the need to throw that in here. We also had the pizza hut buffet last week and it was delicious. I found this cereal at a store called Lidls and it's called Nougat Pillows. It's like crack. It's delicious and I can't stop buying it. ha!

We have had some good spiritual experience. We found a couple new people to teach while tracting. It's really nice to tell people how they can find peace in their life even though we live in such a crazy world. They light up when they hear theres a way to do that. I especially like explaining how this message can strengthen families. I think that is something that people here really need. We rarely run into families with both a mom and a dad. There are soo so many single parent families. 

The weather is getting colder and colder. It's still random. Sometimes it's sunny and nice and then it gets unbearable cold within a few minutes. It's hilarious. The nights are long. It doesn't get light until about 8 30 and it's completely dark by 5 15. 

I don't have much else to say this week. If anyone wants some souvenirs let me know and I will send you some. The only way I know who wants something is if you write me and tell me. So do it! And then go read the scriptures and do missionary work! I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Elder Goodwin 

No comments:

Post a Comment