Tuesday, February 19, 2013

02.18.13




So, I don't have much time to email right now. And that's how the cookie crumbles.

There has been some awesome p-days going on lately. Last week, we went to the Atlantaquaria, which is supposedly the biggest aquarium in Ireland. It was pretty ghetto. haha It was way small, but it was really fun anyway. Usually, we just wander around city centre on p-days, so it was a nice break. We saw all types of small fish and I touched a bunch of them.

Today, we took a bus tour all over the Connemara national park. It was way sick. The quiet man bridge from the john  wayne movie is in Connemara and so was a castle called Kylemoore Abbey (can't remember how to spell it). I never knew Ireland was so rugged and majestic until I saw this tour. It was kind of like the highlands of Scotland. Way way pretty. I bet it would be even more awesome if it was summer, because all the stuff wasn't as green as usual. So cool. I will upload a couple of pictures to give you a teaser.

The David's baptismal date has been changed to March 9. They are still doing really good, they are just busy, so we are only able to teach them once a week. They are so solid. It still rains every day all day here and it's pretty windy. Haha but it's starting to get better.

I cooked some delicious potatoes last week and I am becoming a master potato chef, so prepare yourselves. I also went running for the first time on my mission and I actually really enjoyed it. There is a dirt track by our flat, so I decided to finally take advantage of it.

I love you all. I have to go now. Farewell.

Elder Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment