Oh ya, I forgot to tell you something last week. Every Zone Leader companionship in the mission will be training a new missionary together because there are soo many new missionaries. Pretty crazy stuff So, I am now serving in a trio with Elder Andrus and our son is named Elder Wahlquist. He's been here for 5 days now.
Serving in a trio is awesome. We already had to establish who is going to be the mother and who is going to be the father of Elder Wahlquist, because we can't be raising him in a 2 father home. We decided that I am the father. haha. It's pretty hard to stay focused in a trio though because everything is way more funny when there's another person around. We're all loving life right now.
Elder Andrus and Elder Wahlquist are both from Utah and they are both WAY skinny and small. So I just look like some massive freak of nature most of the time. ha! Some people ask if I am Elder Wahlquists father. ERR. I will attach a picture of us all so you can see what I'm talking about. Elder Wahlquist is a really good missionary already. Every since the age change, all the missionaries have been coming out with a much more solid understanding of missionary work, PMG and the scriptures.
We had to go out and buy a new wardrobe and mattress because our flat wasn't meant to have 3 people in it, but we are making it work. The rooms are pretty dang packed now though. It's a good thing they are both small or we would be struggling ha.
We have been doing tons of finding lately and we have found loads of potential investigators. Next week many of those will turn into new investigators, so that will be a very welcome fresh teaching pool.
So, that's the way the cookie crumbles this week. I love you all!
Elder Goodwin


No comments:
Post a Comment