![]() |
| New SuperDry Jacket |
![]() |
| Elder Goodwin |
![]() |
| On The Mountain |
![]() |
| Belfast City Hall |
I can't remember that much about
what happened this week, but it's been real good. I will tell you what I can
remember though.
The big news is that we were able to
find 8 new investigators! This came by way of 2 families and 1 single man.
These weren't you're run of the mill new investigators, they actually let us
into their homes and we brought members with us as well. We are pretty dang
excited to finally see the fruit of our labours. Hopefully, the number of new
investigators will continue to grow.
I downloaded a bunch of mormon
messages to my flash drive and we've been using them for lots of presentations
and member lessons and stuff. Those videos are SO powerful. And they have one
made for every single concern. It's pretty awesome.
One day, we were trying by random
less actives and one of them lives on a road called Church Road. So, we started
up. We thought it would be pretty close, but we were wrong. We walked up this
WAY steep road for about an hour and then realized we were way outside of city
limits and we were also on a mountain. It was pretty awesome up there. ha! The
only houses around were massive mansions, so we decided to do a bit of
tracting. We had to walk like 200 yards to get from one house to another. I
took some pictures of it that I will attach.
Yesterday, we taught a bunch of Born
Again Christians. There were four of them there. Three of are in their 20's and
the other is probably 40. We brought our Ward Mission Leader and it was a neat
lesson. The college kids had tons of absurd questions (typical,
overly-open-minded college kids), but they had some really good points. They
weren't just doing it to be annoying though, they were genuinely interested.
So, we all answered their questions and they are planning on reading the whole
Book of Mormon together to find out if this is all true. We're pretty excited
about them.
Training is still as great as usual.
Every time we're about to go to a meeting, I turn to Elder Stringer and say,
"Son, do you want me to bring your colouring book so that you don't get
too bored?" Ha! It bugs him, but he thinks it's funny so it's alright. I
can't believe that I'm only 20 years old, but I already have a 19 year old son
AND I'm not even married.
Hey I don't know what else to say.
The ward is still great. They teach with us a lot. I like kebabs. We shop at
LIDL. We're going to play soccer for p-day even though me and Elder Stringer
object. Everyone else in the Zone is obsessed with it. It's still fun though. I
love you all!
Elder Goodwin




No comments:
Post a Comment