| Bird poop on my backpack. |
| Fox |
| Tartan Ties |
Well, moves call has yet again arrived. Elder Quashie is getting moved to the Paisley Zone and I will be training a new missionary. Whoa. I'm pretty nervous because I'm pretty young to be training already. I'm also really excited, though. It's gonna be really weird going to the mission home to pick up my son. I will be the "seasoned veteran" (you think all missionaries are seasoned veterans when you first get there) instead of the terrified new Elder. ha It should be pretty fun to see the shell shocked look in all of their faces. I will be going to the mission home on Wednesday to pick find out who my trainee will be. I will probably just buy a whip and whip him into submission. hahah
I got a SICK package this week from Mom and Dad. It was full of delicious junk food from America and letters and all the things that I love. It was like christmas. Ha I even made a little pile of all the stuff on the couch, like we used to do on Christmas morning. It has been awesome to dine on some good junk food, though. I gave Elder Quashie some so that he could see how dominant Americas food is. ha
The weather here is getting colder. It's still not bad, though. Usually, unless it's raining, I can just walk around with nothing but a suit coat and it's perfect. I like the fall. It gets dark a lot earlier now and stays dark later. It will be weird when there is only a tiny bit of light everyday.
Conference was awesome. We watched the 10 sessions live, but had to watch the other ones recorded. We didn't get to see the last sunday session because it was too late. I really liked elder Holland's talk. Everyday and every night, I think we should ask ourselves, "Did I love Him today?" It's such a powerful statement. I know that I love Him and I want to always be able to show that through my actions. Serving others is one of the best ways. I think the new missionary ages are awesome. I bet there will be a lot more sister now. That is good because the sister missionaries dominate. They are so genuine and spiritual. Usually more mature than us as well. haha
Sorry this email is so short, but I don't have much time, because we have a lot of appointments today and our flat is getting inspected. If I get time later, I will come and add more. I love you all.
Elder Goodwin
No comments:
Post a Comment