Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1.02.13

Familia

I'm in the mission home right now because I have to go to District Leader training tomorrow. Then I have to wait until Friday before I actually go to Ireland because the trip is going to be really long. I heard the area is really cool and that we have a car as well. That means I will have to learn to drive on the left side of the road. So I will be ready to drive you all around here someday. My companion is Elder Holbrook from California and I am excited to meet him. I'm sure we will have a good time together. The area is supposedly having lots of success right now as well. 

Anyway that's all I have right now. It was really sad to say goodbye to all of the members, but that's just part of being on a mission. I will miss them all. Oh ya, New Years day was awesome. We were allowed to watch PG movies again and there was no proselyting allowed. So we watched Despicable Me and then we played God   storm Risk. It was awesome. 

I love you all and I will write more on Monday. 

Elder Goodwin 

No comments:

Post a Comment